Welcome to the CHSS Data Centre's website! This section is intended to provide information for research coordinators and principal investigators (PIs) at all institutions participating in CHSS research studies. This section contains all the documents you will need to complete your Institutional Review Board (IRB) or Research Ethics Board (REB) submissions. Training materials will be added at a later date.
The CHSS Data Center conducts multi-institutional, longitudinal research. Study participants are enrolled at different institutions across the United States and Canada, and the information is sent to the CHSS Data Center, which is located at The Hospital for Sick Children (SickKids) in Toronto, Canada. The Data Center will send annual follow-up questionnaires to all study participants, even if the study has been closed to enrollment.
The following cohorts are open to enrollment. Please navigate to each cohort page to find documents related to each of these studies.
- AAOCA: Anomalous Aortic Origin of Coronary Arteries
- AVSD: Atrioventricular Septal Defect
- LVOTO: Left Ventricular Outflow Tract Obstruction
- TA: Tricuspid Atresia
The following studies are closed to enrollment:
- TGA: Transposition of the Great Arteries
- IAA: Interrupted Aortic Arch
- PAIVS: Pulmonary Atresia with Intact Ventricular Septum
- PSIVS: Pulmonary Stenosis with Intact Ventricular Septum
- CoA: Coarctation of the Aorta
- AVA: Aortic Valve Atresia
- AVS: Aortic Valve Stenosis (or hypoplasia of the left ventricle inflow/outflow without complete atresia)
- PC: Pulmonary Conduit
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any suggestions about how to improve the website content.